mardi 3 septembre 2019

Next Project(s)

Hi !
I started today remastered alot of tracks (approximately 40 tracks for 3h total lenght), I will put them all to 140 bpm (tempo : beats per minutes), and trying to give them same sound rendering, after, I will mix all for long dj mix, or if it's good masters, I will try do a CD compilated of best beats. with booklet, artwork, etc, etc, ...

Another project is to buy a real Duduk (a sort of flute, typically armenian, exist also in ukraine, "dudka", in russia "duduka", in bulgaria, etc ...) of course, for the moment, I don't know how to play flute, but for sure I will use it in my future productions, I love this particular melancholic and warm sound, very typical !

thanks again for following me to all, SLAVA SLOWIANSKO RODU !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire